The WordPress helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual stats report for AFHP. We started in early December 2012.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 5,000 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 8 years to get that many views.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Tony Abbott’s unholy dealings with the AEC 3 COMMENTS December 2012
- 2 From Watergate to Ashbygate – Front Pages on Slipper Scandal. 0 COMMENTS December 2012
- 3 Timeline for #AshbyConspiracy & Questions for an #AshbyInquiry 0 COMMENTS December 2012
- 4 The media now operates with all the subtlety of a Pugilist. 2 COMMENTS December 2012
- 5 Abbott faces questions over Hanson slush fund 0 COMMENTS December 2012
In 2012, there were 14 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 24 posts. There were 7pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 2 MB.
The busiest day of the year was December 5th with648 views. The most popular post that day was Tony Abbott’s unholy dealings with the AEC .